SLEEP is one of the first blends I ever created. Before I launched the
Essence of Vali line, I was custom blending essential oils for
individual clients. A woman named Gail who struggled with anxiety and
had difficulty sleeping peacefully came to me with her troubles. She
was my source of inspiration to create SLEEP and as soon as I
launched my line, this blend quickly became a best seller and has
never faltered from that position. Today, hundreds of people from all
over the globe appreciate and enjoy this aromatherapy blend that
truly helps them relax, leave stress behind, and get a good night’s
rest - the natural way.
In celebration of National Sleep Month, we hope you enjoyed learning
about how we created SLEEP years ago and to date, it remains as our
#1 best seller. Enjoy 20% off SLEEP products from March 1 through
March 31 by using code “SLEEP” at Checkout.
have been using Sleep drops and Soothing Mist for about 10 years. I
first discovered Sleep when I had a medical problem and the
medications caused insomnia. The soothing aroma helped me to sleep
when prescription sleep medications could not. My wife and I love
this product.” -R.
impressed! During the night I’ll wake up 3 to 4 times. Since I used
the oil, I can now sleep more soundly and wake up only once, and will
sleep up to 6 hours without waking up. I’m waiting for the day I
can sleep the whole 7 hours without getting up.” -Johnny
tried Sleep the other night at 2 in the morning after trying
EVERYTHING else. I have bad insomnia. I couldn’t sleep. I put some
Sleep concentrate in my pillowcase on a little piece of fabric and I
was off. I’ve done it nightly since. If I do not PHYSICALLY remove
the pillow from my bed when my alarm goes off I will drift RIGHT back
to sleep. I officially SWEAR by this stuff. I’ve told a TON of
friends about it already. I LOVE IT!” -Samanth
wanted to let you know how much I love your product “Sleep”. I
bought it when I was in New York in April and I use it all the time.
It is so relaxing and I love the blends of oils. I will be ordering
more, and probably some of your other products too since I am so
impressed with sleep. I use a lot of aromatherapy, and this is one of
the best (if not the best) things I have used. Thank you for making
such a fabulous product.” -Gail
Sleep Tips from Dr. Anthony Salzarulo for Essence Of Vali
- Ghee Milk:
- In a glass of organic rice, coconut,
hemp or almond milk:
- Add 1 tsp organic Ghee (clarified
butter) or organic coconut oil
- Add ¼ tsp each of coriander, cumin,
and cardamom. These can be purchased in most health food stores, or
Indian spice shops.
- Simmer until warm and drink before bed.
- Foot massage: Rub each foot for 3-5 minutes each. One of Vali's wonderful oils can be used.
- Homeopathic Coffea Cruda is great if an active mind is keeping you from sleeping. This can be purchased in most healthfood stores. Take 5 pellets before going to bed.
- A warm bath with 2 cups of epsom salts and 1 cup of baking soda
- Gentle yoga. 10-15 minutes, to unwind the stress from the body
- Body relaxation exercise: Click here for full excercise.
- If there are issues with low blood sugar, make sure you do not have anything sweet or alcohol after 2 pm
- The most important thing is to sleep in a dark room. If there are any electronics that are emitting light, unplug them. If the room is not dark, purchase blackout blinds or wear a sleep mask.
SLEEP is Approved by the Washington SPA Alliance.